YOU MUST STATE THE BIKE MAKE AND MODEL WHEN ORDERING SO WE CAN SEND THE CORRECT ALARM & DIAGRAM! NOTE–** This alarm is only available for all 4 stroke Japanese and European Bikes, Japanese scooters and Peugeot scooters. **Not for 2 stroke bikes apart from some versions of the Aprilia RS types- ask before you buy.
- This is the latest variant of the very popular cyclone range of alarms. DESIGNED FROM THE GROUND UP BY US TO BE EASY TO CONNECT AND OPERATE. NO OTHER COMPANY HAS EVER STUDIED THIS FROM A FITTING POINT OF VIEW OR HAS MADE THIS OBVIOUS STEP! (Which is why we sell more alarms than the rest put together!)
- All the features of the NCS C-11 PLUS
- 2 new redesigned slimline remotes with chrome edges
- Random coded remotes prevents duplication
- Simple operation. Fully automatic immobilisation if alarm is triggered
- Fully fitted to over 95% of motorbikes without cutting a single wire in half! No more risks or potential warranty issues!
- Fitting time reduced from 90 mins to under 30 mins ( for the average fitter )
- All connectors included to get you up and running quickly
- VERY EASY TO FOLLOW WIRE GUIDE! This explains as well as shows what to do
- Presentation gift box
- 12 month warranty
- NO HIDDEN EXTRAS. THE PRICE INCLUDES VAT. UK POSTAGE IS FREE
- WIRING DIAGRAM FOR YOUR EXACT MOTORCYCLE TYPE – one diagram does not fit all as some sellers will have you believe! YOU MUST STATE THE BIKE TYPE FOR US TO DO THIS. If adding remote start then Yamaha bikes need an additional relay. Diagram included.
The NCS V2 talking version has 3 new phrases. When the alarm is turned off and the key on it says “Alarm disarmed”, when you switch on your motorcycle. If your bike is touched it will first warn by saying “Step back! This bike is alarmed” if they touch your motorcycle. If they persist the alarm will be activated. The alarm also will alert you if your alarm is not armed by saying “Please arm the alarm”.